Tom with kids in Kuwait

Tom with kids in Kuwait
Tom with kids in Kuwait

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Here are the answers to the Biblical Brainteaser: Who Are You?

Here are the answers to Who Are You?
If you started here instead of with the brain teaser, follow this link and try not to look at the answers below.

Y A the S of the E:            You are the salt of the earth.
Y A the L of the W            You are the light of the world.

I A the B of L                       I am the bread of life.
I A the L of the W             I am the light of the world.
I A the D                               I am the door [gate].
I A the G S                           I am the Good Shephard.
I A the R and the L           I am the resurrection and the life.
I A the W, the T, and the L            I am the way, the truth, and the life.
I A the T V                           I am the true vine.
I A from A                            I am from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment